Assistant Professor - Student Assessment
Essential Job Skills
- ED/B. ED/Masters is desirable with minimum of 10 years of work teaching experience in a reputed affiliated college as a Principal or Associate Professor in a University.
- Strong understanding of program outcomes, course outcomes, rubrics suited for undergraduate and post- graduate programs.
- Experience of formal assessments processes in sync with learning objectives.
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques for assessments
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and co-ordination skills.
- To oversee the composition and co-ordination of continuous assessment performances of student learning outcomes.
- To strategize and mentor the faculty in creating rubrics matrixes.
- To assist and mentor in the evaluation of academic courses in ADYPU Schools.
- To represent the University and its assessment and evaluation processes to external agencies.
- To mentor and support the faculty in designing the evaluation and assessment plan.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: email@example.com
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022