Assistant Professor - Student Success
Essential Job Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years of teaching/research experience as Assistant Professor as per the UGC norms. Preferably SET/NET is desirable.
- Must have strong teacher-student relationship and mentoring skills.
- Must have a student friendly approach.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of academic process workflow.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office and learning management systems.
- Facilitate individual meetings with students during each semester
- Help students develop a career enhancement to ensure degree completion
- Advise students on credit registration and selection of electives.
- Connect students to resources on campus.
- Assist students with creating academic, personal, and professional goals
- Develop a one-on-one relationship with their students in their learning process.
- Serve as one point person whom students can reach out to when needed
- Help students become engaged with and feel connected to ADYPU academic processes.
- Encourage students to step out of their comfort zone and experience the college life at ADYPU.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022