Facilities Maintenance Manager
Essential Job Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 to 8 years’ work experience as a facilities maintenance manager is preferable in an industrial set-up/university.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- To manage physical University infrastructure and maintenance operations.
- To oversee building scheduling and maintenance, custodial, safety, security and/or grounds maintenance.
- To oversee all facets of the daily operations of the organizational unit, ensuring legal compliances, policies and procedures.
- To oversee activities of contractors, vendor personnel, and suppliers.
- To monitor contracts for compliance and controls costs.
- To maintain compliance with departmental security, audit procedures, and university policy
- To assist in facility and space usage planning.
- To develop and maintain emergency/disaster preparedness and recovery plans.
- To ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- To promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022