Training & Placement Manager - Film & Media │Law │Liberal Arts │Design
Essential Job Skills
- Master’s degree is preferable with 10 years of industry experience in the Human Resource Division of reputed multinationals across design, filmmaking, media and law domain.
- Proven work experience of 3 years plus in the training and placement cell in a reputed higher education institution.
- Well-versed with the dynamics of job market trends, employer needs and best practices in career services.
- Strong industry networking skills with the CEOs/HR Heads of reputed companies.
- Excellent presentation, networking and collaborative working styles.
- Experience in conducting training modules pertaining to student’s overall job employability skills.
- To assist the undergraduate and postgraduate students through counseling, instructions and training for development of desired skills essential for suitable job profile/ higher education/ self-employment.
- To plan and organize industry connective initiatives and campus recruitment activities.
- To organize master classes and lecture series exclusively with the CEOs/HR Heads/Executives of reputed multinational and Indian companies on varied topics ranging from students’ self-enhancement, confidence building etc. for student career enhancement.
- To train and develop students by way of conducting aptitude test, mock personal interviews, group discissions and soft skills programs.
- To network and interact with recruiters for campus placement, internships, and live projects.
- To help student to define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- To create updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: email@example.com
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022