Head Of School - School of Film & Media
- Industry experience of 10-12 years in the domain of digital media entertainment and communication sectors.
- Exposure in working with creative and marketing divisions of reputed film production houses, broadcast television channels, radio stations, advertising and public relations agencies.
- Fluency with latest digital content creation and monetization skill sets.
- Worked with national and international award-winning films, brands and communication campaigns.
- Dynamic leadership skills with growth mindset approach.
- Excellent organizational team building and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creation of curriculum design in sync with the fast-changing technological advancements.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain healthy academic relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strategic global alliances with industry associations for collaborative projects.
- Minimum qualification is Master’s degree or its equivalence in the field of filmmaking, mass communication and media marketing or its related specialization.
- Salary is competitive as per the industry standards/UGC norms.
- PHD is preferable, but not a precondition.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022