Essential Job Skills
- Minimum work experience of five years of managerial as a deputy registrar in a recognized University or similar positions.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with student information systems; development of reports, plans and budgets, and regulations related to student records.
- Well versed with statutory compliances such as UGC, NBA, AICTE, NIRF and others.
- Strong IT skills in database management systems.
- Lead and manage the various teams of the Registrar Office.
- Recommends and participates in the University policies, procedures and processes.
- Supervise the registration of continuing and incoming undergraduate and post graduate students, transfer of credits and degree evaluations as per the eligibility norms.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and security of all academic records of current and former students and facilitate effective registration process.
- Shall be the custodian of all the University academic and administrative records both in physical and digital formats, records and documentation.
- Shall ensure the compliances of statutory bodies such as UGC, NBA, AICTE, NIRF and others.
- Plan and conduct the various Committee Meetings as per the Statutory Compliances.
- Interprets and enforces academic policies and regulations of the University.
If you find yourself suitable for the profile and ready to embark on your journey with ADYPU drop a mail at: email@example.com
Charoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune, Maharashtra, 412105, India
January 7, 2022