We are looking for a creative and qualified Assistant Professor in the School of Design for Ajeenkya D Y Patil University, Pune with 2+ years of experience in academia/industry and who is passionate about teaching and ready to develop and deliver quality content for assigned courses. We need a person ready to take the responsible and challenging opportunities in order to exhaust his/her knowledge and skills to the fullest extent.
Assistant Professor job contains the following duties and responsibilities: • Academic teaching at UG/PG level
- Programme and curriculum design and development,
- Academic Administration
- Supervision and Guidance for Ph.D. Scholars, if eligible,
- Examinations and evaluation,
- Training, consultancy and extension activity,
- Placements and industry connect,
- Student counselling, institutional admissions and administration, • Quality assurance and academic research,
- Any other work assigned by higher authority.
- As per the norms of AICTE,
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 4-year Diploma in any one of the streams of Design, with First class or equivalent
Master’s degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in relevant disciplines with First Class or equivalent in a concerned / relevant /allied subject of Design AND
Minimum 2 years of professional design experience in Industry / research organization / Design studios.
- Ph.D. Degree preferable,
- Ability to write instructional material,
- Ability of conducting interdisciplinary research,
- Excellent fluency of English and Marathi/Hindi language,
- Effective communication skills.
Send us your resume along with two references to email@example.com Just put “Assistant Professor in the School of Design” in the subjectline. We are Hiring!
Assistant Professor in the School of Design
Experience: 2+ years’ experience
Send your resume along with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org Attach the following documents along with your application -
- Resume (CV),
- Two References with contact details,
- ID Proof (PAN/Aadhaar Card),
- Ph.D. Degree Certificate, if applicable,
- SET/NET Certificate, if applicable,
- Mark-sheets and Degree Certificates of UG and PG,
- Mark-sheets and Degree Certificates of SSC and HSC,
- Salary slip of last salary drawn and Bank Statement showing receipt of the same.